Coli breh forgot to browse JBO on his non-work laptop

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Idk if I ever told this story on here but I brought my laptop to class one day in college. It was the type of room where the front row is at the bottom and the back row is at the top. Anyways I came late so I was at the top, I opened my laptop to start making notes and all I saw was Gianna Michaels deep throating a yamean with the most vigorous, insatiable intensity FULL SCREEN. THANK GOD it was paused that shyt would’ve embarrassed me to fukking death on the spot

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Idk if I ever told this story on here but I brought my laptop to class one day in college. It was the type of room where the front row is at the bottom and the back row is at the top. Anyways I came late so I was at the top, I opened my laptop to start making notes and all I saw was Gianna Michaels deep throating a yamean with the most vigorous, insatiable intensity FULL SCREEN. THANK GOD it was paused that shyt would’ve embarrassed me to fukking death on the spot
:deadrose:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll give you a million dollars if you can show me a room where the opposite is true. :skip:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
is that windows movie maker with the javtrailers direct download? ... that's why most brehs use brave browser iykyk :sas2:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You freak ass nikka :mjlol:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
You freak ass nikka :mjlol:
b149644a-430f-4821-9d12-19e7d52bf475_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Him