Coli Breh Armed With Night Vision and High Power Gun vs Hogs and Super Size Upright Walking Wolf

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm here to relieve your blue balls, no diddy :dame: this aussie creh enjoys going on thermal hunts while binging kfc, chugging mountain dew, and making wildly overkill ammo choices

Rabbit doesnt taste too bad

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know truth is stranger than fiction, but do y’all actually believe these stories lol

I can't say all these people from different countries, cultures, and races, and govts around the world conspired to make these stories up. Alot of their experiences over lap, from Germany to Afghanistan to Texas.

Another thing is, countries like the Mexican, Canadian and Russian(Russians Claim 'Indisputable Proof' of Yeti, Russians claim 'indisputable proof' of Yeti) govts already acknowledge the existence of certain cryptids AND UFOs. American govt only acknowledges UFOs. Alot of witnesses say they're all connected.

Where there's smoke there's fire. They Bible and apocryphal books(sp?) talk about the angels who disobeyed God and came down to breed(and mix dna) with women and other animals. These things may be leftovers from that time and they were able to reproduce themselves. Not to mention govts capture them to run experiments.

There's thousands of hours of witness accounts and too many similarities from people who never met for it to be 100% made up. There's even Biblical references to some of these.

Last edited: