Coli App

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Mods, it's 2019. If the Coli wants to tap into the potential we all know it has then we have to green light an app. I mean the Coli is already collecting ad revenue so why not shift some of the proceeds towards developing and maintaining a dedicated app.

More and more users are utilizing the Coli from mobile devices. It only makes sense that we have an optimized platform for people to use these platforms.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Mods, it's 2019. If the Coli wants to tap into the potential we all know it has then we have to green light an app. I mean the Coli is already collecting ad revenue so why not shift some of the proceeds towards developing and maintaining a dedicated app.

More and more users are utilizing the Coli from mobile devices. It only makes sense that we have an optimized platform for people to use these platforms.
LOL. Your argument goes out the windows by the fact this forum doesn't even have open registration. @Rain & @mannyrs13 have already explained why this forum doesn't need a native mobile app. This forum is already a Web App. The only think you would gain from a native app is MAYBE, MAYBE OS notifications.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They did have the pushbullet thing but that was fukking up the server.
and so was:
The home page
Featured threads
Private groups
The "most daps" feature
The stock exchange

you know what ISN'T messing up the server? :DAIGOCOFFEE:
:DAIGOCAM:That donation tab and the walls of advertisements and re-directs:DAIGOSABU2:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
and so was:
The home page
Featured threads
Private groups
The "most daps" feature
The stock exchange

:DAIGOCAM:That donation tab and the walls of advertisements and re-directs:DAIGOSABU2:

DONT FORGET HASHTAGS

HONESTLY, THE COLI SEEMS CONTENT WIT WHERE ITS AT. CLOSED REGISTRATION TELLS ME THEY ARENT REALLY LOOKIN FOR GROWTH.......THAT SAID, THERES A HIGH LEVEL OF POTENTIAL FOR THIS FORUM TO PULL IN MUCH MORE MONEY THAN IT CURRENTLY IS. IT WOULD TAKE SOME INVESTING THO ... THATS PROBABLY WHATS HOLDIN EM BACK,

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
DONT FORGET HASHTAGS

HONESTLY, THE COLI SEEMS CONTENT WIT WHERE ITS AT. CLOSED REGISTRATION TELLS ME THEY ARENT REALLY LOOKIN FOR GROWTH.......THAT SAID, THERES A HIGH LEVEL OF POTENTIAL FOR THIS FORUM TO PULL IN MUCH MORE MONEY THAN IT CURRENTLY IS. IT WOULD TAKE SOME INVESTING THO ... THATS PROBABLY WHATS HOLDIN EM BACK,
I'm sure it ain't easy.
I'm just the type of person that finds sarcasm funny as hell.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine the possibilities with a fukkery alert :wow:
Alerts for a neg train :wow:

and so was:
The home page
Featured threads
Private groups
The "most daps" feature
The stock exchange

Don’t forget hashtags