Cody Rhodes throwing subs at...

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Listening to the actual audio, I don't think he was referring to anyone right now
Seemed like something he was speaking from experience as a young wrestler and hearing that from veterans coming in
That's just my interpretation though

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't remember Rock ever saying that, he always says stuff like "I came back to do something really big, really special, were gonna make history, the fans are gonna love it", stuff like that. Punk definitely was saying stuff like that in AEW though.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
I don't remember Rock ever saying that, he always says stuff like "I came back to do something really big, really special, were gonna make history, the fans are gonna love it", stuff like that. Punk definitely was saying stuff like that in AEW though.
Feels like a Punk shot. Punk went on record of saying this himself. Problem is, I truly believe Punk meant well but he couldnt get out of his own way there. Good intentions, terrible leader. Cody has a point though. Anyone that says that, there is something in it for them as well so keep it a buck :yeshrug:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody doesn't have any issues with Punk. I think it's a comment on his personal experience of something he doesn't like to hear or doesn't want to be someday in wrestling.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Jericho made a reference to this yesterday during his promo. CM Punk said this verbatim going in to AEW, but I don't think Cody was aiming it at him.
Jericho is just desperate for attention at this point. He got his first taste of Indy level markdom 5 years ago and has been drunk on it ever since. These guys out here like professional chicks that start they hoe phase in their 40s. Edge out here jumping off cages like he never knew better.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Jericho is just desperate for attention at this point. He got his first taste of Indy level markdom 5 years ago and has been drunk on it ever since. These guys out here like professional chicks that start they hoe phase in their 40s. Edge out here jumping off cages like he never knew better.

To be fair, Jericho's current gimmick is a delusional legend who thinks he's helping others.