COD warzone plagued by PC scrubs, how do we handle this console master race?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As very few of you know, xbox live is special for reasons people take for granite (Rick Sanchez) and that is a network not ruled by scrubs, cheaters, hackers, the type of nikkaz that wouldn't stand a chance on consoles so they play dota n shyt :manny: Anyways, these hackers are running warzone and a little known fact is you can't turn crossplay off in warzone on consoles. If you turn crossplay off you'll just search without finding a match :francis:

The Worst Opponents In Call Of Duty: Warzone Are The Cheaters

I ran into a cheater yesterday in multiplayer, he was using a field upgrade so he wasn't moving. At point blank range using ads i put 3 in his head, he moves afterwards and i spray up his chest down to his knee before i die from his return fire.

Similar happened a couple more times during the match, i kept it moving, no biggie. But if this happens more often I'd probably play less

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to have a console only crossplay but even still you find people using chronus max

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
free games on pc will always have hackers if the anti cheat aint good enough :manny: its been that way for years