DMZ Contraband Weapons Trading Post (Unlocked and Tuned)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some of us don’t have time for all that unlocking, maxing out or tuning so I created this thread to trade. I have most weapons unlocked and maxed out already, so if you need one like the M13B, request in this thread. We only get 20 slots for Contraband weapons in DMZ.

Activision, Xbox and PSN ID: DreTheSage

Created a Group in the game called DMZ Weapon Trade so search that to join.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There’s a new group’s feature. I created a group for this thread, it’s the same name basically. Called DMZ Weapon Trade if anyone needs the new Chimera or still hasn’t got the M13B join the group. Already sent some invites.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My RAAL >>> Your RAAL
My RAAL better then the one in the vid too. I don’t always follow tuning guides to the T. There’s always room for improvement. For example, the lachmann sub aka MP5 gives you the fastest mobility in the game. Saw a vid to make it faster. I threw in one more attachment and tuned it to make it faster than the one in their video.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
There’s a new group’s feature. I created a group for this thread, it’s the same name basically. Called DMZ Weapon Trade if anyone needs the new Chimera or still hasn’t got the M13B join the group. Already sent some invites.

I only play during the day but I could definitely use that M13. I'll join some time today.:ehh:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
:salute: to you helping people out.

Getting my M13 solo is what got me addicted to DMZ and when I successfully exfilled with that b*tch after having to take down the Chemists because they nerfed running him over, I felt :ahh: