jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Coke-Zero-and-Diet-Coke.jpg

:lupe:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
most people can't even tell the difference....

This white girl at my job swears she can tell the difference...she failed twice.

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
most people can't even tell the difference....

This white girl at my job swears she can tell the difference...she failed twice.

well..you can definitely tell the difference. Coke Zero tastes more like reg Coke because it uses Acesulfate Potassium in addition to Aspartame.

:smugfavre:

drink water, tho

Deoji

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Zone 6 via PG County
Is this shyt bad for health? :lupe:

Yeah. Most artificial sweeteners are apparently. The "safest" ones are Equal and Sweet n Low because they've been out for decades and we know more about the long term affects. Splenda, aspartame, acesulfate k, etc are still fairly new so we don't really know if that shyt will fukk you up in 20 yrs or not.

:manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah they taste different. Coke zero isn't quite as sweet as diet coke imo. I hardly drink soda but when I do... regular coke

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
I heard Mollywatr is better than coke...

:D

Coke Zero for me (on the rare occasion I'm drinking soda)...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Coke zero tastes more like Coca-cola. Diet Coke came out in the era when diet sodas didnt taste like the originals, but now it has its own fanbase. I prefer both over reggy Coke.

Like 2 years ago I had this ADHD co-worker who only drank Diet Coke. It wasnt even the fact it was diet he said he grew up on it (his mom) and they straight prefer the taste of it to regular coke, shyt really blew my mind

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Like 2 years ago I had this ADHD co-worker who only drank Diet Coke. It wasnt even the fact it was diet he said he grew up on it (his mom) and they straight prefer the taste of it to regular coke, shyt really blew my mind

:mindblown: I a have co-worker with similar tendency. Dude is highly overweight but only drinks Diet Coke. When I ask him, he tells me, "its just something he's use to."

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas

I prefer it also, it has more caffeine. I only drink it at work (I don't drink the coffee here), and no calories, Im sure it still aint good for ya.

http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/coca-cola-classic
http://www.energyfiend.com/caffeine-content/diet-coke