Coach Tells Super Grimy WWE Management Story

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That sucks for Coach. I had a similar experience with a former employer & having to fight for money that you are owed is some BS.
I had one try that one time. I had the receipts that proved everything the employer was saying was 100% bullshyt so one call with the unemployment commission ended their protest.

So remember TSC for anything that is important, don't trust anyone, send emails, BCC your personal email on it, and keep the emails. Or put it in hard copy writing and keep a physical and digital copy of all correspondence. If you have proof it makes your life a whole lot easier.

I try to do everything via email now. Phone calls or face to face isn't going to cut it unless you record it because it's then just he said-she said.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I had one try that one time. I had the receipts that proved everything the employer was saying was 100% bullshyt so one call with the unemployment commission ended their protest.

So remember TSC for anything that is important, don't trust anyone, send emails, BCC your personal email on it, and keep the emails. Or put it in hard copy writing and keep a physical and digital copy of all correspondence. If you have proof it makes your life a whole lot easier.

I try to do everything via email now. Phone calls or face to face isn't going to cut it unless you record it because it's then just he said-she said.
You're 100% right about having receipts & hard/soft copies of all correspondence for all things work related. You never wanted to be empty-handed in a fight for your earnings or your professional reputation.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That sounds awful. I don't know how I would handle that situation knowing I need the money during a worldwide pandemic that's keeping everyone from working. Celebrities were selling their possessions just to make ends meet.

Vince is such a weird case because depending on who you talk to, he's either Mother Teresa or the devil incarnate. The kind of guy to pay Chris Jericho the same money for WrestleMania 29 that he was paid for WrestleMania 28, just because he did business. Also, he's the kind of guy to mess with Coach's work schedule and leave him in the lurch at a time when everyone's finances are shrinking.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

As the saying goes, "if it's in the air, it's not there."

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps

Oooh man, I got cheated out of overtime at a job when I was younger that way.

I had a "cool boss" who told us we didn't need to "clock in" & that "he'd take care of us" :francis: