ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
P's problem is that he continues to put out bad and poorly made product. He's devalued his name so much that he's synonymous with it now. Often it's not what you know, it's what you show.

I respect that response .....for me it's more of him showing how it's possible to create businesses in spaces outside of entertainment. So even if his product isn't up to par the fact that he created a businesses in that lane and shows the possibility of making money is what I see ....

But then you have Dame Dash who has repeatedly put out bad products and failed ventures but his words seem to cary more weight I don't know ...either way I fukks with P

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I respect that response .....for me it's more of him showing how it's possible to create businesses in spaces outside of entertainment. So even if his product isn't up to par the fact that he created a businesses in that lane and shows the possibility of making money is what I see ....

But then you have Dame Dash who has repeatedly put out bad products and failed ventures but his words seem to cary more weight I don't know ...either way I fukks with P

Difference is Dame still was a driving force behind respected brands that aged well and were always top notch. P and No Limit were always "tacky" and off-brand for the most part so it didn't age well (and I say that as a NL fan).

One has still been involved with helping relevant artists and championed new thinking & evolution. The other hasn't for 20 years.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

List all the failed products and ventures of Dame Dash.
I’m tired of y’all failure do nothings throwin dirt on Dame he been a millionaire entrepreneur since 1999

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
List all the failed products and ventures of Dame Dash.
I’m tired of y’all failure do nothings throwin dirt on Dame he been a millionaire entrepreneur since 1999

Okay Dame if you want me to...let's see..

your production company folded are was sued by staff for not being paid.
dame dash motor oil
your son's cookie venture
Blind Debit
Your Streaming Subscription Service Dame Dash Studio
Damon Dash Music Group

Not sure if I should list more of if this list is okay Dame?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
EshszVwXAAAlvCH

:gucci:Mfs literally run everything into the ground..Gotta gender war on every platform

not on thecoli :myman:

Charlie Sollers

All Star
Daps
Still waiting who claimed they spoke with an exec from some big time company and turned it into a job. :unimpressed: