• Big ole D (dallas)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Let's talk about the dope ass clubs that are out there, and crazy ass club or rave experiences yall have had.

From my experience, clubbin was better as a teen cos the teen clubs had WAY better music, better atmosphere and vibe. I didn't need to get drunk, so I didn't give a fukk about that, even tho me and my nikkas would get crunk in the lot before we went in anyway.

But when I started hittin the 21 and up joints, I was unimpressed. Weird ass old people about, and the music fukking sucked. Talkin bout playin "At the car wash" and other lame ass shyt like that. Bee gees and some shyt. Just wack ass DJs at these older clubs.

:sadcam: why must shyt get worse as we get older brehz!!? fukk this shyt, when we was teens, girls wanted you if you looked good and was chill, and that was really all that was necessary. Now, hoes be all up on if you drive a Bentley or some stupid shyt. Str8 c*nts that don't deserve no simpin. The more you simp, they less they interested. fukk them hos.

Anyway, yall, peep your club experiences

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Let's talk about the dope ass clubs that are out there, and crazy ass club or rave experiences yall have had.

From my experience, clubbin was better as a teen cos the teen clubs had WAY better music, better atmosphere and vibe. I didn't need to get drunk, so I didn't give a fukk about that, even tho me and my nikkas would get crunk in the lot before we went in anyway.

But when I started hittin the 21 and up joints, I was unimpressed. Weird ass old people about, and the music fukking sucked. Talkin bout playin "At the car wash" and other lame ass shyt like that. Bee gees and some shyt. Just wack ass DJs at these older clubs.

:sadcam: why must shyt get worse as we get older brehz!!? fukk this shyt, when we was teens, girls wanted you if you looked good and was chill, and that was really all that was necessary. Now, hoes be all up on if you drive a Bentley or some stupid shyt. Str8 c*nts that don't deserve no simpin. The more you simp, they less they interested. fukk them hos.

Anyway, yall, peep your club experiences

:dahell: nikka how old are you?

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
:dahell: nikka how old are you?

Ain't old, nikka. These clubs I went to were that wack. The cacs love that ancient shyt. Talkin bout tryin to dance to that shyt all out of rhythm.

Then comes the cha-cha slide, of course, which is pretty much a cac anthem. Them nikkas go nuts for it cos it actually has instructions on what they should do.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I can tell you where the clubs aren't good and that is my city.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ain't old, nikka. These clubs I went to were that wack. The cacs love that ancient shyt. Talkin bout tryin to dance to that shyt all out of rhythm.

Then comes the cha-cha slide, of course, which is pretty much a cac anthem. Them nikkas go nuts for it cos it actually has instructions on what they should do.

Real talk bruh, u sound like u are in your 40s? Question: are u white? :lupe:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ya I've been to about 200 raves during the 90s to early 2000s..never really liked them but I went cuz my crew was grinding in there..so I popped E everytime just to have a good time..from low key underground raves to big rave massives..I was never a candy kid tho..

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
monster massive :lawd:

2GETHERasone :lawd:

10yrs before this molly bullshyt

AA late as fukk

Ya there was no Molly back then..no one had and no one was selling it..just good E..

Raves started falling off when Trance became bigger and there was hardly no Jungle music anymore which was my favorite..But Trance brought in the most cliental because they were tweekers..then it really started falling off when they started playing happy hardcore music, which is like trance but faster..the best dancers I've seen in my life were the house dancers in the dance circle..

I've snuck into a few massives..one time I went to the front of the line and pretended to be sick..they asked what was wrong..I said I took too much E inside the rave..they walked me to the nurses office down a hallway and I hit a corner and cut thru the door inside the rave..one time my friends cut a hole in a chain link fence and a hole inside a porta potty against the chain link fence..so they would charge people $5 to get in and fools would exit out the porta potty into the rave..lol another time me and my friend pretended to know the DJs and walked in with them..

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Ya there was no Molly back then..no one had and no one was selling it..just good E..

Raves started falling off when Trance became bigger and there was hardly no Jungle music anymore which was my favorite..But Trance brought in the most cliental because they were tweekers..then it really started falling off when they started playing happy hardcore music, which is like trance but faster..the best dancers I've seen in my life were the house dancers in the dance circle..

I've snuck into a few massives..one time I went to the front of the line and pretended to be sick..they asked what was wrong..I said I took too much E inside the rave..they walked me to the nurses office down a hallway and I hit a corner and cut thru the door inside the rave..one time my friends cut a hole in a chain link fence and a hole inside a porta potty against the chain link fence..so they would charge people $5 to get in and fools would exit out the porta potty into the rave..lol

:myman: