Clinton Already Moving Goalposts : Tries to whitewash Nevada

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think benies weed message will resonate there :ehh:

he needs to go harder with that shyt. i just ready about kansas taking away a fukkin IRAQ VETERANS kids because he wants to move to colorado for medical. can you imagine fighting for this country and coming back to that :what:

this isnt about kids getting stoned anymore, its a real issue and im fukking tired of it

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
i think benies weed message will resonate there :ehh:

he needs to go harder with that shyt. i just ready about kansas taking away a fukkin IRAQ VETERANS kids because he wants to move to colorado for medical. can you imagine fighting for this country and coming back to that :what:

this isnt about kids getting stoned anymore, its a real issue and im fukking tired of it

It'll be on the ballot and approved for full recreational this November, unless the republican state government passes full legalization early just to keep it off the ballot, and keep people at home. Since it's already an issue, I doubt it'll matter in the primary that much.

Tate

Kae☭ernick Loyalist
Daps
Reid doesn't seem to really rock with Hiliary like that. He's staying neutral officially and it doesn't seem his machinery is working very hard for her

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Its pretty funny that Hillary has shifted to almost completely banking on support from minorities to carry the election for her. You know, since she isn't a minority herself and her opponent is the one with more policies geared to help minorities.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Its pretty funny that Hillary has shifted to almost completely banking on support from minorities to carry the election for her. You know, since she isn't a minority herself and her opponent is the one with more policies geared to help minorities.

So transparent. It's insulting. Strategy is to rely on nikkas being ignorant to pull out this W. :dead:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So transparent. It's insulting. Strategy is to rely on nikkas being ignorant to pull out this W. :dead:
That's why you're seeing all of these articles and hearing about Bernie Bros...Bernie-splaining..."Fox loves Bernie!"...Hillary making shyt up to call Bernie a republican in the last debate :mjlol:

Its not a coincidence, its what they've decided is their best strategy for winning.