Cleverman discussion thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Episode 4 was piff,yall brehs sleeping

Im still not sure if Cleverman is supposed to be some kind of superhero or what but im sure we'll eventually see

They got Jorah from Game of Thrones on this too experimenting on hairys

Still alot of mystery with the show since it's only 4 episodes deep but this is pretty good

Better than Preacher and Outcast and whatever other summer shows that are currently airing

Frostmage

Live long and prosper, unless I hate you.
Daps
I searched for this and couldn't find it before, then made two threads, first in wrong location then in the right one. I love this show and it's very interesting to know that the Cleverman actor is the son of a Black American ballerina and a famous Original musician. In the series, his mother is supposed to be white and he was picked in because of that; white people always need to incorporate themselves in other people's stories.

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm watching the second episode now, it's pretty cool, I can see me losing interest eventually though, let's see where it goes

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i still havent seen episode 5 yet

seems like the scene forgot about the show this week :beli:

might have to check on demand

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm watching the second episode now, it's pretty cool, I can see me losing interest eventually though, let's see where it goes
yeah i kinda felt the same way at first but its a dope show

my only complaint is its a little too slow for a show that only has a 6 episode first season

i was expecting the pacing to be a little faster but i still like the show and its already been renewed for season 2 so i wont complain

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I started watching it the other day. I really like it. It's dope to see a 'Dreamtime' story being told with Native Australian actors

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
didnt even know season 2 started until i just saw the episode on one of my download sites :leon:

legit forgot about this show for minute

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I saw the first season

It was alright. Watching new season now...

BUT, I want to know who is the bad ass Indian chick in the red dress on the first episode of season 2. I been looking for that actress the entire episode :wow:

Edit: Nevermind, I found her

No pictures online give her any justice for the way she was killing that dress:wow:

MV5BMTkzMzg5MjM4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjIwNTQ4MTE@._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
saw it getting pushed in my facebook adfeed. Since I only get cooking, nerdy and relevant stuff shown to me I'm gonna check it out.

Funny seeing a thread here on it when I just started seeing the ad, though.