Classic video of RZA making a beat :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

That white dude was like :ld:

:hhh: this the same nikka who made triumph? scrust. Might as well be banging on some garbage cans my g.

full
That's some neg worthy shyt up there, Par. The Abbot's catalogue is bullet proof like Wallaby Wallets; Rizza was prolly on dust in a coffee shop when the owner begged him with a bribe to show him how to make beats.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
full
That's some neg worthy shyt up there, Par. The Abbot's catalogue is bullet proof like Wallaby Wallets; Rizza was prolly on dust in a coffee shop when the owner begged him with a bribe to show him how to make beats.

Rza musta still been on dust when he said he allows Quentin Tarintino to call him the N word.

:snoop:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Did you really expect him to make beats like triumph in just over 3 minutes :mjlol:

Classic beats take time to make. Kanye's Power beat took him 5000 hours to craft it.
The basics didnt take that long and S1 made the power beat initially

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I bet Marly Marl could be have a hot beat on the beat thang :sas2:

I just mentioned him cuz I believe he's the goat producer.

Him Ced gee and Premo
I bet he could too

That DAW wasn’t Maschine or Akai but good lord... was Rza bullshyttin or serious:picard:

Premo or 9th would’ve made a banger iut of anything on Beat Thang... same with Kanye too

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It took S1 5000 hours to make that power beat. Are you fukking happy now?!
No, what I'm saying is S1 probably made the initial Power beat in less than a day. Kanye's crazy ass spent the other 5000 mixing and re-recording the rest.