Classic Scene. Do you "hate it or love it" when this happens?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/QEZWtohobaE]national lampoons christmas vacation - just browsing - YouTube[/ame]

You're just chillin in the mall doing some regular shopping, and out of nowhere the most smoking hot piece of a$$ comes to see if you need any help... and just completely catches you off guard with her looks.

That ever happened to you?

And regardless if you are single or not... you know that there is basically no chance of getting a piece of that. (maybe she has a giant diamond on her finger).

Does this p!ss you off in a weird sort of way? It's like you are really asking the lord to have mercy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get real?...don't tell me I'm the only one guy here?...stop fronting.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
It has happened to me and a few of my co-workers. It was a mix of male & female co-workers and the female ones went inside this clothing boutique. We went in and I was looking at some square-toed shoes and my other co-workers was looking at some business suits. Man, this chick came out from the back of the store looking like Ciara and Claudia Jordan put together said and I shyt you not, "do you see anything that you like"? One of my co-workers knocked over some shyt off the shelf while was like :youngsabo: All the male co-workers were like :lawd: while the female co-workers were like :smugfavre: We nicknamed her "shoegirl". The last time I talked to the owner she said that "shoegirl" had moved to Florida to do some modeling.