Classic games that are a must have

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
So In tryna go back and revisit some games on my pc, what are some classic must play games from Xbox 360 and back?

I don't care the genre a good game is a good game

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Mass Effect 1-3 (especially 2:banderas:)
CoD: MW2:banderas::banderas::banderas: (The over powered rocket launcher:banderas:)
Anything released by Rockstar:banderas:
Telltale's Walking Dead series
Gears of War 1-3 (Multiplayer is where it shines:ahh:)
Fight Night Round 3:banderas::wtf:
Ultra Street Fighter IV:demonic:
Mortal Kombat 9:demonic:
Perfect Dark N64 Remastered (Basically GoldenEye N64 II:ahh:)
Perfect Dark (Xbox 360 Reboot) (Classic :whew:)
Capcom vs Marvel 2 (was pure piff and it had online multiplayer too:banderas: but Capcom pulled it for licensing issues so you can't buy that version anymore:damn:)

However, Xbox is a multiplatform console unlike Sony and Nintendo. But since Steam is open platform most of those multiplatform games that were once on xbox 360 have been re released on Steam and remastered or improved to the point that PC has the best version in most cases.

Unless you wanna play tha trash Halo series then don't bother.

On PC all the games can be easily bootlegged and installed without much fuss as choosing which folder to install it in. It requires no effort to install on our part at all it's that easy.

The scene group called FitGirl Repacks losslessly shrinks a game's size to a third with compression tools as well as including an install booster algorithm to make the games install faster. So say a game like GTA V is 120gb they'll compress it down to almost 40gb or less so you can download and install more games on your hard drive.

FitGirl Repacks has every major AAA and popular by request independant games that are released on Steam within the past 3 years. The group even reuploads titles when a major update or DLC is released for said title.

FitGirl Repacks

The only games I actually buy are the ones that I want online for like FIFA or a combat game other than that all of the games that I only play the single player campaign in I just bootleg from them.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Mass Effect 1-3 (especially 2:banderas:)
CoD: MW2:banderas::banderas::banderas: (The over powered rocket launcher:banderas:)
Anything released by Rockstar:banderas:
Telltale's Walking Dead series
Gears of War 1-3 (Multiplayer is where it shines:ahh:)
Fight Night Round 3:banderas::wtf:
Ultra Street Fighter IV:demonic:
Mortal Kombat 9:demonic:
Perfect Dark N64 Remastered (Basically GoldenEye N64 II:ahh:)
Perfect Dark (Xbox 360 Reboot) (Classic :whew:)
Capcom vs Marvel 2 (was pure piff and it had online multiplayer too:banderas: but Capcom pulled it for licensing issues so you can't buy that version anymore:damn:)

However, Xbox is a multiplatform console unlike Sony and Nintendo. But since Steam is open platform most of those multiplatform games that were once on xbox 360 have been re released on Steam and remastered or improved to the point that PC has the best version in most cases.

Unless you wanna play tha trash Halo series then don't bother.

On PC all the games can be easily bootlegged and installed without much fuss as choosing which folder to install it in. It requires no effort to install on our part at all it's that easy.

The scene group called FitGirl Repacks losslessly shrinks a game's size to a third with compression tools as well as including an install booster algorithm to make the games install faster. So say a game like GTA V is 120gb they'll compress it down to almost 40gb or less so you can download and install more games on your hard drive.

FitGirl Repacks has every major AAA and popular by request independant games that are released on Steam within the past 3 years. The group even reuploads titles when a major update or DLC is released for said title.

FitGirl Repacks

The only games I actually buy are the ones that I want online for like FIFA or a combat game other than that all of the games that I only play the single player campaign in I just bootleg from them.
These don't require CD keys?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
These don't require CD keys?
:heh: Nicca, this ain't 2008.

Go to: FitGirl Repacks
  1. Choose your game
  2. Download game
  3. Install game.
  4. Play game.

The only precautionary things you should do is:
  1. Set your firewall to block the root folder from connecting online [outbound] that your pirated games are installed into. This is so that the game doesn't try to establish a connection to the server and reinstall it's DRM (which the repackers have removed for us to play the game for free).
  2. Set an exclusion in your anti-virus to not scan the root folder of the games so that the cracked game files aren't mistaken for malware which it will do and quarantine any file and cause a game not to boot properly because obviously a file would be missing in that instance.

That's it.