Classic B Rated 90s/80s Horror Flicks...

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
With Halloween upon us post up some cult classics or personal favorites. Campy, slasher, mind fukks, anything. Getting sick of Freddy, Jason and Michael every year. Ive watched em all to death and want some fresh horror.

Brain Scan is a personal favorite of mine. Eddie Furlong stars as a kid who gets a virtual reality game where you commit a murder and the lines get blurred on life and game. The host of the game is great character. Really good movie, worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
220px-Hardwareposter.jpg

1990:
In an America ravaged by atomic warfare, nomads spend their days scavenging for scrap in a blasted landscape. That's how ex-soldier Moses Baxter (Dylan McDermott) comes into possession of some spare android parts. He buys them as a present for his artist girlfriend, Jill (Stacey Travis), who plans to put them in a sculpture. What they don't know is that the pieces come from a new kind of android that is capable of reassembling itself -- and is programmed to kill.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
trick-or-treat-movie-poster-1986-1010679826.jpg

I watch this every Halloween season. I have it on DVD, but the full movie can be found on YouTube as well.

And yeah, Brainscan was pretty good. Watched that one for the first time probably 15 years ago or so. Would like to see it again.