claim to care about black people but advocate their executions, brehs

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
:comeon: Those hoodlums in that brooklyn mcdonald's brawl should get shot along with their parents. They would kill me and you without even hesitating. Completely different from what the OP is talking about
Nomad1 said:
The victim on that leash might of done some fukked up shyt, but I think he could learn from this and be a better man. The other two degenerates need to be put down with their parents.

:heh: guy is a clown and will try to justify his hatred for disenfranchised blacks. Violent blacks are the problem to him apparently :heh:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nomad1 said:
The victim on that leash might of done some fukked up shyt, but I think he could learn from this and be a better man. The other two degenerates need to be put down with their parents.

:heh: guy is a clown and will try to justify his hatred for disenfranchised blacks. Violent blacks are the problem to him apparently :heh:
:comeon: so two black guys fukking up and putting another black person on a leash like he's a dog is fine? :snoop: You nikkas are lost.

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stay mad you fukking moron. I don't sympathize with criminals, I do so with victims. Tag your e-buddies I couldn't careless you disgruntled militant :umad:
:comeon: so two black guys fukking up and putting another black person on a leash like he's a dog is fine? :snoop: You nikkas are lost.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Sympathize with criminals and not with the victims brehs

blackestofpanthers

Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Stay mad you fukking moron. I don't sympathize with criminals, I do so with victims.
While using cac talking points of executing "thugs". You're a clown my dude. Go check my posts in that thread also where i never condoned any of that behavior.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
While using cac talking points of executing "thugs". You're a clown my dude. Go check my posts in that thread also where i never condoned any of that behavior.
I don't care you're mad cuz I don't show empathy to criminals. But you make a thread attacking me cuz I don't share the same opinion as you, and you even tagged a mod to your thread in a sub-forum that's suppose to be discussing Race, Racism, Social Issues, Culture, Identity & more.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
We won't have any of this in this forum. If you got a beef with another poster, ya'll PM that shyt out; you think a poster is making derogatory remarks, @ me to the quoted post or make a report. We won't have these back and forth "exposal" threads in here. If ya'll need to remember what this forum is for, check the Intro thread. This thread is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.