CJ "Lana" Perry Discusses Miro's Future

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
The wrestling world was taken aback when WWE announced the release of Miro in April 2020 due to budget cuts. While he is currently signed with AEW, he has expressed frustrations with the way he has been utilized in the company over the past few months, leaving many to wonder if he has any desire to return to WWE under its new management. Now, it seems as if his wife, CJ Perry has provided an answer to that question.

"Well, you know, it so happens that the Redeemer is fighting on some battlefields against a couple of Gods," Perry told 92.7 WMAY's Mike Wennmacher. "Rusev Day will never die. It's always going to be around, the kids are going to want to sing it and I'm sure it will make a return in WWE at some point. Rusev — well, whatever he shows [up] back in; whatever frickin name or gimmick or character he returns [as] at some point, in WWE is going to be iconic."

Miro began his tenure in WWE under the moniker of Rusev in 2010 as part of their FCW developmental territory. He is a former member of the short-lived League of Nations, a three-time United States Champion, and the founder of Rusev Day.

"You know, he, that's the great thing about wrestling is it doesn't matter what company you work for, what promotion, anything can happen. Let's be honest, we know that everyone always returns back to WWE at some point."

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Good for tony. Only use him when you're ready. It's better to keep talent off tv and only put them on when they have something relevant for them 🥰🥰🥰

Daps
Good for tony. Only use him when you're ready. It's better to keep talent off tv and only put them on when they have something relevant for them 🥰🥰🥰

When Vince did this, he was the devil. See "Ali." Both WWE and AEW have been a struggle for me to watch in 2022, but I want consistency. Ali not on TV was supposed to be Vince's fault (IIRC he turned down an angle he felt was disrespectful). We even got #FreeAli hashtags. Miro allegedly did the same thing (turning down creative) and Meltzer has all the smoke for him. Make it make sense.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
When Vince did this, he was the devil. See "Ali." Both WWE and AEW have been a struggle for me to watch in 2022, but I want consistency. Ali not on TV was supposed to be Vince's fault (IIRC he turned down an angle he felt was disrespectful). We even got #FreeAli hashtags. Miro allegedly did the same thing (turning down creative) and Meltzer has all the smoke for him. Make it make sense.
I wouldn't doubt Meltzer called out Vince for Chris Candido or Vader or some shyt :mjlol:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to fukk CJ Perry and cum in her mouth

With that out of the way, Miro had a great run in AEW and I get giving him a little time off, but it's time to do something with him