Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I need to finish season 2. Glad to see this got renewed. I like the show.
They wrapped season 2 up with no loose ends - I thought that would be the series finale bc they weren’t getting renewed. But I can see a season 3 with a carry over from the storylines of this season. I wonder where they are going with DeCourcey for season 3- they need to take it past his role interacting with Jackie all the time.

This show is all about the equal opportunity dysfunction. Season 2 ended badly in some way for everyone meaning that the series was good but no one was left unscathed from the prior events that happened throughout.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
what is this show about? it has my boy aldis hodge so i been meaning to try it out because of that, but i don't even know the premise
It’s good. First season was much better than the first imo. It’s not one of those series that you can pick up mid- season and figure out.

First season - events and incidents surrounding the Boston bank heists, white trash elements - mix of alcoholism, drug overdoses, shady feds- racism in the Boston PD, and police corruption. Aldis is the Lead DA/Prosecutor trying to clean up the city while dealing with crime and racist BPD and Fed agents.

Season 2- typical drug dealer, community activists, police and political corruption. Dealing with the collateral damage from the first season.