Cinnpie back

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WHO!?!?!?

TLDR she’s been grooming ( or raping) a 15 year old Smash player named Puppeh for clout while she was in her 20’s.

To make it even more disgusting, this is what he looked like at the time
main-qimg-ecc902dbfcd686efc0ee4eea77264b60

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
as somebody on reddit would say ,

"She could have went back to school, stayed off social media, and got a simple desk job and nobody would have ever noticed. These "personalities" are so stupid and vain that they can't deal with a world where they are just a normal, unknown person going about their life. "

honestly couldn't have said it better myself ..
she coulda literally disappeared and nobody would even notice , both the world and the smash scene has been moved on

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

"She could have went back to school, stayed off social media, and got a simple desk job and nobody would have ever noticed. These "personalities" are so stupid and vain that they can't deal with a world where they are just a normal, unknown person going about their life. "

she coulda literally disappeared and nobody would even notice , both the world and the smash scene has been moved on
Not gonna lie I forgot all about the shyt and when I saw the thread I thought it was about somebody that posted here.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

LMAO she can’t disappear she has an absolutely stupid name(cinnamon) and any employer will look her up and see the accusations against her

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not a good statement at all.

this chick is definitely a pedo

and they gonna let her back into the community because they're all a buncha weirdos too