Cigars

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Just polished off a La Gloria Cubana series R Natural, sipping on some Malbec syrah. Anybody else fukk with stogies? Suggestions for next go round?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i quit smoking about almost 2 years ago.
i use electronic cigs now. the one i use is about the size of a cigar.
best thing i could have ever done for myself.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dutch Masters, Swisher Sweets, White Owls, Phillies, Garcia & Vegas, El Productos, Backwoods...

:smoker:

:takedat:

I tried a cigar when I visited the Bahamas. I must have hit that bytch too hard because I instantly felt nauseous. That was it for me, never again. I never had a cigarette, so maybe I wasn't ready for the nicotine.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
rocky-patel-15th-anniversary-robusto-20ct-box.jpg

There ya go...

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
^ i met rocky patel's son in a faders out here. and nick perdomo...

cool fellas. those dudes are passionate about their craft breh. perdomo was promoting some joints he has out called nicks...which i thought were nasty as fukk. the perdomo square pressed sticks are good though

@ orbital i quit smoking cigarettes in 09, but cigars are different imo. every once in a while

@spark, I'm hoping you know that you don't inhale cigars...

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree

cool fellas. those dudes are passionate about their craft breh. perdomo was promoting some joints he has out called nicks...which i thought were nasty as fukk. the perdomo square pressed sticks are good though

@ orbital i quit smoking cigarettes in 09, but cigars are different imo. every once in a while

Haven't tried Perdomo yet, might have to check em out...

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Joya de Nicaragua

I love these, very reasonably priced for a hand rolled cigar and the most enjoyable smoke I've ever had. I think they used to be the US president's cigar for a few years after the embargo on Cuba. Very strong, but very smooth smoke.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yeah, I inhaled it, my friend who was with me didn't warn me. I just saw him looking like a boss :win: and was like, "let me try that"

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
props i will try that next time

You're not gonna find them in every store unlike some of the more well known brands but as some one who has always enjoyed smoking cigars these were the first I smoked where I made it a point to buy an entire box of them.

:win:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Any of y'all have humidors? I have a 50 cigar one and it's a pain in the ass to keep humidified. I've tried many methods including the humidi-packs. I'm not sure if it's the dry climate (during the winter, fine during the summer) or if it's because it's a cheap humidor, it seems to have a good seal on it.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i heard they were a pain in the ass. i never got one, i just cop a la carte