Cierre Wood, ex NFL player, found guilty of murder of 5 year girl whom he forced to exercise b/c she was "chunky"

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
20 broken ribs, bruises on heart and diaphragm, lacerated liver, and internal bleeding are injuries consistent with extreme blunt force trauma. They didn't sit on her, or make her exercise excessively. They used her as a literal punching bag.

Put him in gen pop, no CO protection, and full disclosure of his crime to other inmates, and let them eat. He wont last a day.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Dont tell me what to focus on dork

I don't have tunnel vision
you tell on yourself when you read a story about a child beaten to death by his parents and want to play 'find the label' internet games. if you were even halfway serious, you would've looked up an alternate source instead of immediately trying to run off on some tangent

so here

call me whatever you want btw.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
you tell on yourself when you read a story about a child beaten to death by his parents and want to play 'find the label' internet games. if you were even halfway serious, you would've looked up an alternate source instead of immediately trying to run off on some tangent

so here

call me whatever you want btw.
Yeah, because I'm smart enough to know what constantly reading negative stories about your people and positive stories about others does to your psyche and I know its intential, dork.

So no, I will not let this single story distract me from that over arching theme, dork.