CIA agent Gloria Steinem once wrote a publication on black american segregation

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Before Gloria Steinem went on to found "MS. Magazine" during the 1970s and before she recruited African Americans for her feminist movement, she had been a CIA agent. In fact, Gloria Steinem had been assigned to India. During her assignment to India (in the 1960s), Gloria Steinem had written a publication called "A Review of Negro Segregation in the United States". As you can imagine, the 1960s was a time when the Civil Rights movement occured so it's rather interesting that she wrote that publication during the 1960s while working for the CIA:jbhmm: . What is "A review of Negro Segregation in the United States"? It's more or less a feminist analysis of how to best control the black population at the time , only 5 copies exist and none of the owners want to (or are unable) to release it to the public :jbhmm: . Gloria Steinem is the one who platformed Michelle Wallace. Who is Michelle Wallace? She's someone that was trotted out right after the black panthers got taken down during the early 1970s. Essentially they had her release a book called "black macho and the myth of the superwoman", a book that basically said that the black panthers were white nationalists, chauvinists, and abusers, therefore everything they stood for was moot (including the free breakfast program).

Here's an article about Michelle Wallace in 1979. Notice the timeline, the late 1970s was only a few years removed from the black panthers and the black liberation army getting taken down:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This isnt about abortion. It's about what Gloria Steinem was writing in India.

:ehh: I agree i just want posters to see that the DNC are pushing her bullshyt on us...I was referring to margaret sanger... Gloria Steneim is also a problem because of the femenist bullshyt

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:ehh: I agree i just want posters to see that the DNC are pushing her bullshyt on us...I was referring to margaret sanger... Gloria Steneim is also a problem because of the femenist bullshyt
The DNC did not push Steinem. The entirety of Amerrica did. White society pushed her breh. Republican or democrat it didn't matter. Steinem was active during the Nixon era (a republican).

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Old, but relevant Steinem info dump.

:jbhmm: In my research, i often find it illuminating to look into the family trees of persons of interest. My logic is, if you come from bums, 92% of the time, you'll continue the tradition. :skip: Thus, whenever this picture is posted, I'm compelled to re iterate that this woman is Gabby Sidibes aunt. (Gabby's mother was a subway singer and so they actually lived with her sister for while a while, therefore this woman helped raise her). Is Gabby not continuing the family tradition? Was her break out role not facillitated by Lee Daniels, clearly an agent? :jbhmm:

I looked into the author of the book Precious was based on and the author even has a very 'curious' background. She, pen name Sapphire :mjpls:, had been an unknown, yet received a whopping $500k from esteemed publisher Random House for a book that, based on reviews, was even more detailed and lurid than the film. I never saw it but Precious was supposed to be underage, right? So was that essentially literary child p***?? :jbhmm:

The author has written 4 books, including the aforementioned, since 1996, the last written in 2011. Wiki says she lives and "works" in NYC? Doing what? :skip: Her biggest paydays have been associated with Push (the book) and the film based on it. Kinda like she had only had one job to do. :jbhmm:

Receipts:
http://www.glbtqarchive.com/literature/sapphire_L.pdf
How author created film character Precious through her own sexual

Steinems family is interesting too.

Her grandmother was a feminist as well (confirmation of my bum rule), and the first Jewish woman elected to office in the US iirc. Her sister explains how and why a girl from Toledo ended up graduating from a Washington dc school you can't find no information on. :mjpls:The sister is a gem expert (again with the bum rule: grandma's maiden name was Perlmutter, ie one who works with or trades in mother of pearl). This is how wiki describes her occupation during the period her sister must have been living with her.

While in college, Susanne Steinem worked at a jewelry store, and became fascinated by gems. She learned the industry working as buyer in New York and Washington D.C.. She taught gemology classes[5] and hosted a local television show on the subject.

:patrice:Im not sure of her qualifications, which is why i mentioned the maiden name thing. All i know is, she and her sister attended Smith, an expensive, elite womens college. How? Their family was supposedly broke and the father had left. This might explain it:

During World War II, the campus transformed itself into U.S.S. Northampton, the official training ground for the country’s first women naval officers.

Learning to ‘Be Navy’

Also, the Navy housed this country's first intelligence agency, founded in the 1880s. If the sister looked like Gloria, she mighta been a honey pot/ spy. :ld:

Also #2, Julia Child is another Smith grad from the same period with a history working for the OSS/ CIA.

And this, researchers, is why you always look at ppls families. :coffee: