Chuck Bass Brehs

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Gossip Girl star Ed Westwick has been accused of raping actress Kristina Cohen.

461ACB7B00000578-0-image-a-1_1510067877556.jpg

The 27-year-old Ladies Like Us actress took to Facebook on Monday night alleging that Westwick forcibly held her down and raped her at his home three years ago.

In her post, Cohen said she had gone to the 30-year-old British actor's home for dinner with her producer boyfriend at the time when she took a nap in his guest bedroom.

'I was woken up abruptly by Ed on top of me, his fingers entering my body. I told him to stop, but he was strong. I fought him off as hard as I could but he grabbed my face in his hands, shaking me, telling me he wanted to fukk me,' she wrote.

'I was paralyzed, terrified. I couldn't speak, I could no longer move. He held me down and raped me.

'The producer put the blame on me, telling me I was an active participant. Telling me that I can't say anything because Ed will have people come after me, destroy me, and that I could forget about an acting career. Saying there's no way I can go around saying Ed 'raped' me and that I don't want to be 'that girl'.'

Westwick has not yet responded to the allegations but DailyMail.com has contacted his representative for comment.

The actress said she had tried to convince her producer boyfriend, who was friends with Westwick, to leave prior to the alleged assault but he had asked her to stay a while longer.

'I wanted to leave when Ed suggested 'we should all fukk'. But the producer didn't want to make Ed feel awkward by leaving,' she said.

Ed insisted we stay for dinner. I said I was tired and wanted to leave, trying to get out of what was already an uncomfortable situation. Ed suggested I nap in the guest bedroom. The producer said we would stay for just another 20 more minutes to smooth everything over, and then we could leave.'

Cohen said she was encouraged to speak out three years after the alleged attack following the outpouring of stories this past month in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein scandal.

She at the time of the alleged assault she was in a dark place.

'My mom was dying of cancer and I didn't have the support system or time to process and deal with the aftermath of the rape. I buried my pain and guilt to make space for the onslaught that came after my mom's death, just three months later,' she said.

'Even now, I grapple with feelings of guilt. Unfounded worry that in some way I was to blame. I don't know where these feelings come from.

'I've grown considerably in the three years since my assault, so to revisit is painful.'

Westwick has been dating former America's Next Top Model contestant Jessica Serfaty for the past few months.

@Wise @Supreme Leader Reinscarf @Bigbigguy @MalikReloaded @Jay Darko @prophecypro @Clark Wayne

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Nvr watched the show but I thought this dude was a fruit cake irl :patrice: also thought that about that one dude in vampire diaries as well tho :ld: them cacs got some gay faces :francis:....this like the first full on rape accusation tho right? Like pinned down and everything, sheesh. If this true dude is super done. If it's not she will ruin the credibility of all future women