Christian Cage Back?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Christian and Chris Jericho hosted a charity bingo event “Drags to Riches” on Sunday night in Tampa, Florida with drag queens playing bingo. The event reportedly raised lots of money for charity and featured a Jericho & Christian super prize pack, which was won by a friend of Jericho’s.

A fan in attendance noted that he and his wife asked Christian about Jerry Lawler’s RAW comment from last week about Christian being retired. Christian gave a firm “no” and said he is not retired from the ring. Christian said Lawler was just wrong in what he said.

:lupe:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
"That's the concussion talking"
tumblr_me3l5kVmOI1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Christian and Chris Jericho hosted a charity bingo event “Drags to Riches” on Sunday night in Tampa, Florida with drag queens playing bingo. The event reportedly raised lots of money for charity and featured a Jericho & Christian super prize pack, which was won by a friend of Jericho’s.

A fan in attendance noted that he and his wife asked Christian about Jerry Lawler’s RAW comment from last week about Christian being retired. Christian gave a firm “no” and said he is not retired from the ring. Christian said Lawler was just wrong in what he said.

:lupe:
dont get my hopes up breh

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Honestly after watching Cena :sadcam:with the Edge situation and if Rollins wins the title at the Royal Rumble then they have a perfect set up for a revenge match of Seth Rollins vs Christian at WWE Fast Lane (:mjlol:still a terrible ppv name by the way)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres nobody other than Bobby Roode at the most i wanna see Christian feud with. And seeing how the last time he made a TNA appearance and it was noted that he didnt even wanna do it. Doubtful he'll go back