Reppin
Atlanta

TO_crying.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I never got the hate for his batman voice. Is he supposed to sound like a very recognizable billionaire?

I thought it was fine, Bruce was talking in a way he thought would strike fear into his enemies :manny:

Same here. I mean I got a kick out of the parodies, but I never had any problem understanding him.

If he had done what Michael Keaton's Batman did, you just know film buffs and comic head would be like "You're ripping off Michael Keaton's Batman voice. :ufdup:" I think him and Nolan took it a little far at times, but meh, it never really ruined the performance for me.

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I never got the hate for his batman voice. Is he supposed to sound like a very recognizable billionaire?

I thought it was fine, Bruce was talking in a way he thought would strike fear into his enemies :manny:

I Always Thought The Same shyt When People Would bytch About The Voice

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Just to show you all how much the Batman role meant to Bale; here's a direct quote from him:

"At first, I was somewhat hesitant to do the role. I mean, after all, Batman is an icon. But I remember, as clear as day, being at the grocery store the day the movie opened, and this little boy saw me. He couldn't have been more than five years old. He just walked right up to me and hugged me. He hugged me, and I was so moved by it that I hugged him back. Then he looked up at me and said, "You're my hero." And in that moment, I knew that not only as an actor that I had done my job, but that I had made the right decision to play Batman. And I've never looked back on my the decision to play Batman since." - Christian Bale during an interview for The Dark Knight Rises

:sadcam:

Can't hate on the man after that.