Chris Rock doing something strange for a piece of change :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
19virus-briefing-chris-rock1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

The 56-year-old comic and actor appeared on “The Tonight Show” and told the show’s host Jimmy Fallon that he couldn’t wait to get vaccinated. “I’m two-shots Rock, that’s what they call me,” he said before clarifying that he received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which is a single dose.

He joked that he would have pushed aside his fellow actors to receive the vaccine. “I used my celebrity, Jimmy,” Mr. Rock said. “I didn’t care. I was like, ‘Hey, step aside, Betty White.’”

Mr. Rock didn’t elaborate on his symptoms, but his infection was a breakthrough case, meaning he got Covid despite being fully vaccinated.

Chris Rock says he has COVID-19: 'Trust me, you don't want this'

now they got him campaigning :deadrose:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Why is he wearing his watch like a damned Karen?

if you've paid attention to chris rock he might as well be called c00n rock.

he is not "bigger and blacker" chris rock this guy did and will do anything for mainstream adoration and profit. from Louis CK to letting whites call him the n-word to his face on TV twice. he used to be about "awareness stand and trying to be a teacher of the black community" but all his actions are driven by personal incentives. dude been on some nonsense for a while now.

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:scust:

w/ that hat and gloves on he looks like character from bamboozled:scust:

:dame: I stopped f*cking w/ his material ever since he did that backhanded black girl hair movie:comeon: which he claimed was for his daughter....and i don't even date black women:mjpls: but was disgusted by the obvious :sas1: overtones in that bullsh*t never got through whole flick