Chris Rock & Dave Chappelle "Watch The Throne Pt 2", Tour Coming?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I missed the wayans brothers I won't miss Chappell/rock :to:

Last edited:

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I went to that show. Paid $80 last minute on Vivid Seats for two seats on the floor. Good seats too. shyt worked out masterfully. I woulda paid freaking 200 had I known Chappelle would be there. Jeff Ross opened, followed by Eric Andre (who I surprisingly enjoyed but he was hit/miss with the audience as a whole), then a 20 minute intermission, then the lights go out and Chris Rock logo appears. Then Chappelle walks out. Crowd ERUPTED. I'll never forget that moment. I was like a wrestling fan marking out. Chappelle performed solo for 20 minutes then Rock came out and he and Dave performed the rest of the night together. It was obviously unrehearsed. Chris wasn't as sharp as his usual self cuz he was a bit thrown off by having Dave there so he couldn't settle into his planned routine. But it was still funny as hell. Chappelle even called it one of the greatest nights of his life and I believe him. I'm still in awe I lucked into this historic night.

I wish they would have allowed phones in the building. Rock even joked "I bet you motherfukkers wish yall had yall phones" when he walked on stage.

Our local media covered it.
Dave Chappelle surprise co-stars in Chris Rock's 1st night in New Orleans

Chris Rock's surprise duet with Dave Chappelle at New Orleans' Saenger: 'Y'all got a weird show'

Daps
I went to that show. Paid $80 last minute on Vivid Seats for two seats on the floor. Good seats too. shyt worked out masterfully. I woulda paid freaking 200 had I known Chappelle would be there. Jeff Ross opened, followed by Eric Andre (who I surprisingly enjoyed but he was hit/miss with the audience as a whole), then a 20 minute intermission, then the lights go out and Chris Rock logo appears. Then Chappelle walks out. Crowd ERUPTED. I'll never forget that moment. I was like a wrestling fan marking out. Chappelle performed solo for 20 minutes then Rock came out and he and Dave performed the rest of the night together. It was obviously unrehearsed. Chris wasn't as sharp as his usual self cuz he was a bit thrown off by having Dave there so he couldn't settle into his planned routine. But it was still funny as hell. Chappelle even called it one of the greatest nights of his life and I believe him. I'm still in awe I lucked into this historic night.

I wish they would have allowed phones in the building. Rock even joked "I bet you motherfukkers wish yall had yall phones" when he walked on stage.

Our local media covered it.
Dave Chappelle surprise co-stars in Chris Rock's 1st night in New Orleans

Chris Rock's surprise duet with Dave Chappelle at New Orleans' Saenger: 'Y'all got a weird show'
jeff ross and eric andre followed by chappelle and rock together? :damn: