Chris Paul Flopping and Westbrook/Harden/Rose/Parker

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
are proving that the concept of a so called pure point guard, or a so called signal caller at the point is the most flawed concept in baasketball.
You Need players that just know how to play the game of basketball, who can put the ball in the basket efficiently without disrupting the flow of your offense. Who gives a shyt if you have one guy that brings the ball up every single time with his hand in the air and calling the plays, it takes 5 guys to execute an offense, not one midget.

I can say that right now only Boston and the Clippers have so called "floor generals", and hell cp3 is a great scorer most of the time anyways and flips into that mode extremely easily (And its not like his floor general capabilities are saving him from this San Antonio Broom either). I like what I see with teams like OKC, Philly, SA where you can see 4 or 5 different guys that bring up the ball on different positions with no player having clear and distinct play running authority every play except for what the situation calls and who has the ball in their hands :hamster:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:manny:

I think its just important above anything else that a nikka be able to put the ball on the damn floor and draw fouls

and thats what all the named players do. Aggressiveness > Whatever the hell a "true" PG does

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Lowkey, when was the last time a small pg that dominated the ball won a chip?

Seens like your team is harder to defend when you have multiple guys that can run the offense. Or make plays for themselves.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Lowkey, when was the last time a small pg that dominated the ball won a chip?

Seens like your team is harder to defend when you have multiple guys that can run the offense. Or make plays for themselves.

Isiah Thomas would like to have a word with you.

isiah.jpg

right?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I never really saw Zeke play. But from highlights he looked like a dynamic scorer who could also get others involved. These pass first dudes make sh1t harder than it needs to be at times