Chris Jericho Shares The Real Reason That MJF Became A Main Eventer

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Chris Jericho recently discussed his lengthy feud with MJF and how it helped propel the uber-heel to main event status in AEW. Jericho appeared on The AWE-some Pod for a Spring Stampede 2021 watchalong and discussed the feud; you can see some highlights below (per Wrestling Inc):

On his feud with MJF: “This MJF and Jericho feud was 366 days, it went a year and a day. It was a really cool story because we had Max and I becoming friends and then Max wanting to join the Inner Circle, and then him getting into the Inner Circle when he beat me in a match — and then he basically assembled his own faction.”

On helping MJF become a main eventer: “The idea [behind the rivalry] was to turn MJF into a bigger star, and now he’s the world champion — it worked. He’s running the show, so I guess it worked.”

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Him and Callus definitely close.
Both of them carny as fukk.
Jericho gonna find a way to give himself credit for shyt without fail.
It's why he always pushes his way into shyt that's hot. Try and claim himself a kingmaker when they were already on the come-up anyways, and most times they end up cooled off coming out of a feud with him.

With all the :duck:, he sound like Hogan,
But his affect after feuds is more like Wyatt.
Nobody better off afterwards.