Chris Jericho Says He May Start Teaming With [Spoiler]

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW star Chris Jericho recently spoke to Winnipeg Sports Talk on AEW’s upcoming trip to the city in March of next year. Below are some highlights (via Fightful):

Jericho on what’s next for the Jericho Appreciation Society as they head to Winnipeg: “That’s three months from now, so we’ll have to see where the storylines take us. We just finished up with the Blackpool Combat Club. The biggest upset in pro wrestling history when Action Andretti beat me on Dynamite last week. We’ll have to address that. Ricky Starks is another one that we’re looking at getting involved with. There are a lot of great programs. That’s the thing with me and the Jericho Appreciation Society. We always want to work with somebody new and really sink our teeth into them.

On what he thinks will be happening in mid-March: “In mid-March, we’ll probably have a lot of cool things going. We’ve already discussed a few ideas of what we could do that night. Maybe something with Kenny and I, Kenny and I tagging, it all depends on what the storylines are. It doesn’t matter what the exact storylines are, I know it’s going to be a great show.”

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jericho teaming with Omega would be good if Jericho does all of their talking.

Chris Jericho needs to stay far away from Ricky Starks, though. There are plenty of other young guys who's spotlight Jericho can hog.

Jericho feuds get prime TV space, I don’t know if Ricky gets that against anyone else on the roster but Mox. He better take it

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Jericho feuds get prime TV space, I don’t know if Ricky gets that against anyone else on the roster but Mox. He better take it
It's a gift and a curse when it comes to Jericho. Yes, you do get a fukk ton of TV time every week, which is exactly what Starks needs right now. But at the same time, being involved with Jericho killed Danielson, Claudio and García in 2022. And in 2021 he stalled MJF for months before finally letting dude go and immediatelly got bigger momentum with the Darby match, developing the Wardlow angle further and of course the Punk feud.

So at the end of the day, is it worth spending half a year being involved with Jericho? Right now I'd say "fukk no" to that one.

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I’m not sure there’s anything productive that could be done with Jericho at this point. Maybe put him on commentary with JR on Rampage