Chris Jericho Is "Not Interested" In A Potential Dream Match Against Sting

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho has stated that a match against Sting will never materialize as he is not interested.

Chris Jericho and Sting are two of the biggest names in the pro wrestling industry. They have been entertaining the fans for more than three decades and they are not willing to slow down anytime soon.

They are currently signed with AEW and fans have wondered if the two veteran stars will square off inside the ring. Fans had speculated that Sting's final match could be against Jericho.

However, Jericho's recent statement has shattered the hopes of many fans as it seems that the 52-year-old is not interested in the match.

Chris Jericho is not willing to face Sting​

Chris Jericho recently reacted to a fan's tweet on the possibility of him being the final opponent for the legendary Sting.

A fan took to Twitter to suggest this dream match in AEW, urging Tony Khan to consider Chris Jericho as Sting's ultimate opponent. Jericho responded to the fan's suggestion as he wrote:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
In 97-98 Jericho was one of my favorite wrestlers and his feud vs Malenko is still to this day one of the GOAT feuds to me…..

But this dude so trash now.

He wish he was even half the Icon that Sting is and thats with having 20+ years in the WWE :snoop:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
In 97-98 Jericho was one of my favorite wrestlers and his feud vs Malenko is still to this day one of the GOAT feuds to me…..

He wish he was even half the Icon that Sting is and thats with having 20+ years in the WWE :snoop:
Chris is bigger than sting

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

so did you watch his njpw run where he completely showcased how overrated all of the japan headliners were from :

okada : jericho carried styled and outclassed
tana : same
omega ; completely exposed and outclassed in every aspect of workrate to mic

plus carried moxley on the entertain front as moxley is not capable of any workrate extravaganza that don't hinge on a brawl with low rate grappling.
even then jericho had to pull the hbk injured eye gimmick out to carry mox as well.
in wwe jericho was always neutered.
so the distinction in wwe's workrate to sports entertainment has been completely different with jericho since japan.

that despite all his racist shyt you will probably deflect upon. while watching wwe and not making any real sense as far as a fake militancy goes on this board to fake justify watching a product. when i never seen any one of y'all make rants of any potency about the relevency in shoot to the workrate of these grapplers.

y'all just make statements with no reviews and no body of work to justify your post.

art barr