Chris Hayes calls out the white community

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Of course white people are hypocrites, if I black man smokes weed he is a thug, if a white man smokes weed it is cannabis culture. if a black person kills a black person, black on black crime savage ******s. if a white person kills a white person, we have to figure out what made him snap.

I wonder if Bill O'Reilly is going to do a segment about 84 percent of whites killing whites or 41 percent of the white people in poverty or the rising percentage of single white mothers having kids out of wedlock.

I'm sure bill o won't do that though it's only the big bad ******s who have issues.

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Chris Hayes always freaks me out no matter how many times I see him. He looks like a 12 year old at a newsdesk.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course white people are hypocrites, if I black man smokes weed he is a thug, if a white man smokes weed it is cannabis culture. if a black person kills a black person, black on black crime savage ******s. if a white person kills a white person, we have to figure out what made him snap.

I wonder if Bill O'Reilly is going to do a segment about 84 percent off whites killing whites or 41 percent of the white people in poverty or the rising percentage of single white mothers having kids out of wedlock.

I'm sure bill o won't do that though it's only the big bad ******s who have issues.

He'll probably blame black men for that one.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That part where he said my high school prom date was very white and used to ride horses ...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow he made a difference speaking out against paid cable television pundits. Should be great for ratings when the debate.