Chris Broussard to leave Fox Sports Radio aka "Odd Couple"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've listened to the Odd Couple since it premiered. Was my favorite sports related podcast, but I'm not surprised. Chris hasn't been on consistently in awhile. He & Rob worked well together. They also have some of the most hilarious arguments I can recall. Brehs arguing like they're in the barbershop.

:mjlol:

Probably got a hefty pay raise for FTF.. good for him

Article says he's leaving the Network entirely, which means he won't be on FTF, either. Hopefully they're wrong. He, Wildes, & Nick have A1 chemistry & FTF has been the best show on the channel for nearly a year.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've listened to the Odd Couple since it premiered. Was my favorite sports related podcast, but I'm not surprised. Chris hasn't been on consistently in awhile. He & Rob worked well together. They also have some of the most hilarious arguments I can recall. Brehs arguing like they're in the barbershop.

Article says he's leaving the Network entirely, which means he won't be on FTF, either. Hopefully they're wrong. He, Wildes, & Nick have A1 chemistry & FTF has been the best show on the channel for nearly a year.

Bruh this is literally right in the article:

For the time being, Broussard plans to focus on his TV job at “First Things First” on FS1, sources said.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Bruh this is literally right in the article:

For the time being, Broussard plans to focus on his TV job at “First Things First” on FS1, sources said.

Bruh, this is literally right in the article:

Chris Broussard is leaving the network in the coming weeks, The Post has learned.

Broussard is the co-host of “The Odd Couple” along with Rob Parker nightly from 7-10 p.m. ET, and they have been hosting the show together since 2016.

It is unknown at this time who will replace Broussard.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

The gentleman sweep but cracked me up every time they did it:russ: