Chris Broussard to Anthony Edwards: "Bring ya Astocks!!!"

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

4:50

"Your chance to be the face of the league is there for the taking. You have to step up. So for Game 2, Bring Ya Astocks!!!!"

:laff::laff: :laff: :deadrose:

Trav

Marathon Mentality šŸ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
F-bJJZCXQAEu6Ib.jpg:large

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
The same media rightfully voting for Jokic, Embiid, and Giannis as MVPs + SGA, and Luca on All-NBA teams
Stop trying to be a victim...

Ain't no one being a victim...I just see as what it is.

The American media wants an American star who has personality, an aesthetically pleasing game, and the stats that match up with the best in the game

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
They are really trying to fore this " face of the league " talk

just let the dude play the sport and enjoy it ffs

one day players will realise that these media dudes are pointless without them ....Dont be surprised if a media strike happens soon

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
They are really trying to fore this " face of the league " talk

just let the dude play the sport and enjoy it ffs

one day players will realise that these media dudes are pointless without them ....Dont be surprised if a media strike happens soon
Not true, you always need and have always had a medium for real time events. The story has to be told, the events have to be documented. Even the players with all their bytching and complaining would admit to you that.
NBA's media being inept doesn't exempt that, however. But even then, the whole "Old" media vs "New" media concept is still just media in the end ; because you need it.

I do agree with you however on the forced face of the league talk, that shyt just plays out on its own. If Ant worthy he'll assume it as the time pass....just enjoy the damn talent tho

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't no one being a victim...I just see as what it is.

The American media wants an American star who has personality, an aesthetically pleasing game, and the stats that match up with the best in the game

Most professional athletes don't have interesting personalities....ANT does

Nobody is hoping ANT can stop the dominance of foreign NBA players. That sounds weird and goofy.
The market is calling for a superstar who can transcend sports, not Lebron and Steph.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I love this trio. The thinking mans trio. They actually talk basketball rather than just clowning