Choices when Eating out

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What are y’all a go-to meals while eating out?

I’m off work for a few weeks and going to be traveling. Right now I’m staying with my bro and of course he don’t cook nothing:skip:so ima be eating out. Right now fruit from Kroger to hold me till the evening, then I’ll do Panda Express or Chipotle. Then. chicken and rice:manny:

But I’m looking for some other inexpensive options

Last edited:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
The calories are listed everywhere

This should be pretty easy to handle

This is true, but those calories are usually estimates on a suggested serving size. That estimating can widely fluctuate, especially for items where there's variation in how the items are served.

Chipotle will say there's 200 calories in a serving of steak. But we all know at Chipotle the servers can be light handed or heavy handed with their servings. A 600 calories buritto bowl can spiral to 1200 very easily.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Went out to lunch with coworkers for lunch and had dinner with my aunt on the same night.

I got fish and black beans during lunch and a salad with no dressing for dinner.

Damn near all restaurants have a "healthy" option so it really shouldn't be hard.

Plus if you staying with family you can always grab some tuna, black beans, precooked chicken breast, bags of salad, fruit, veggies, etc.

none of which require any cooking.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Am I da only who thought dis thread was bout eating p*ssy?

I was thinkin how many choices ornoptions u got. Do u pick da clit while havin a cpl fingers inserted. Or do sum of y'all like sticking ur whole face n everything down there.

I remember in highschool I use 2 try n spell da bishes name wit my tongue on da clit. Dat usually did da charm.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Am I da only who thought dis thread was bout eating p*ssy?

I was thinkin how many choices ornoptions u got. Do u pick da clit while havin a cpl fingers inserted. Or do sum of y'all like sticking ur whole face n everything down there.

I remember in highschool I use 2 try n spell da bishes name wit my tongue on da clit. Dat usually did da charm.
:mjtf:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I would suggest fast casual spots like Panera Bread, Chipotle, Moes, Clean Eatz, Panda Express, noodles and company (recommend the zucchini noodles "zoodles"), etc. Of course u can't select everything from the menus like Panda Express egg rolls and orange chicken (which are fried) or those higher fat sandwiches and mac and cheese from,Panera Bread but those spots have ample healthier options. Those spots have calorie counts next to their menu choices and their not too expensive but comparable to restaurant food. Also Panda Express has symbols to show if an option is "healthy."