Chocolate city breh(etts) whats the update on Rayful Edmond?

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
him and Frank Matthews have the most interesting story's

one disappeared and aint been seen since the 70s

Rayful turned rat and no one knows exactly why

"Following this conviction, Edmond became a government informant, the reasons for which remain unknown and create speculation to this day. Some speculate it was to secure his mother's release from prison, however his mother was arrested in the original indictments and spent time in prison and Edmond did not become an informant during this time."

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Never heard the gay rumors :leon:
I did hear he was shook when Big John at Georgetown ran up on him :mjpls:

Yeah I heard that too, wasn’t that in the doc?:jbhmm:

Sidebar: I been rolling at the Pat Ewing billboards that’s in the metro & Verizon center. Pats expression is just like, fukk it :manny:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps

He wasn't shook man, John Thompson just had that kinda respect in the Black community. He was an Elder, and rayful respected that.

It woulda been like having the late Eddie Robinson coming to you asking you respectfully to leave his players alone when he was at his peak at Grambling. You're gonna respect that if you have any kinda sense.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
He wasn't shook man, John Thompson just had that kinda respect in the Black community. He was an Elder, and rayful respected that.

It woulda been like having the late Eddie Robinson coming to you asking you respectfully to leave his players alone when he was at his peak at Grambling. You're gonna respect that if you have any kinda sense.
I respect 6’10 :dame:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
this nikka really treats drug dealers, gang members and other scumbags who harmed black people like fukking baseball stats smh