Chloe performing for Tiny Desk

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I dunno breh...She just has lounge singer written all over her.

Yeah, I see it too. Like, here's the sucky thing about singers like this jawn. They mean so well, but they don't make the most money in the calling on their lives. So they resort to doing bird anthems and etc.

Reminds me of my wife's gripes about Eric Roberson. Dude is such an amazing singer, but good grief, he needs to take his whiny drainy ass on broadway. Dude got this Thespian cadence, but the real bucks are with the music industry, sadly which is not saying much.

Some artists are just stuck in a weird paradox of what sells, versus artistic value.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I see it too. Like, here's the sucky thing about singers like this jawn. They mean so well, but they don't make the most money in the calling on their lives. So they resort to doing bird anthems and etc.

Reminds me of my wife's gripes about Eric Roberson. Dude is such an amazing singer, but good grief, he needs to take his whiny drainy ass on broadway. Dude got this Thespian cadence, but the real bucks are with the music industry, sadly which is not saying much.

Some artists are just stuck in a weird paradox of what sells, versus artistic value.

Gotta pay the bills somehow breh...Unless she wants to start an OF in which case she'd probably do VERY well.