Chinese children taught entire Universe belongs to China and said we gonna start charging y’all rent :mjpls

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

:ufdup:“All Under Heaven”
giphy6.gif

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
China believes theyre the center of the universe and all nations live on its periphery and are there to serve China..hence their weird activities around the world..
I always tell people the Chinese are more dangerous than cacs.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
China believes theyre the center of the universe and all nations live on its periphery and are there to serve China..hence their weird activities around the world..
I always tell people the Chinese are more dangerous than cacs.
Their country is literally called the Middle Country. Of course they think they're the center of the universe.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You got proof to back that up besides them talking shyt?

Idgaf what Mao did either. That was internal.

The Chinese are taught that only China matters, theyre the most supremacist beings walking this earth..

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
The Chinese are taught that only China matters, theyre the most supremacist beings walking this earth..
White folk say the same shyt :unimpressed:

One thing white folk weren't dumb enough to do is abort or give their babies up just cause they were girls. They also weren't dumb enough to kill all their birds just cause one man told em too :mjlol:

Then again them Chinese got the whole planet to shut down for almost 2 years :patrice:

I'm keeping my eyes on them :birdman: