China's fleet of Treasure Ships, did you know about this?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Chinese explorer Zheng He’s ships compared to Christopher Columbus’ “Santa Maria”. They both lived and sailed at the same time. He had 62 of these and almost 200 smaller support ships. :whoo:

275151619_2062369610603445_6617907467285626408_n.jpg

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thank God the internet is making shyt like this common knowledge now.

The more we learn about world history from a less European perspective, the lies they’ve told for centuries to justify their colonies will be exposed for their silliness.

The Chinese, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Moors, and the empires of Mali and Ghana all had fleets of ships that were much larger and more technologically advanced than anything their contemporary European nations were producing at the same time, documented on record, and they all had been sailing the world forever, trading with each other, before the Europeans came on the scene and fukked the money up.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

The more we learn about world history from a less European perspective, the lies they’ve told for centuries to justify their colonies will be exposed for their silliness.

The Chinese, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Moors, and the empires of Mali and Ghana all had fleets of ships that were much larger and more technologically advanced than anything their contemporary European nations were producing at that time, documented on record, and they all had been sailing the world forever, trading with each other, before the Europeans came on the scene and fukked the money up.

drop some links and vids when you have time.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
drop some links and vids when you have time.

I always start with my spiritual father, the honorable Dr Ivan Van Sertima

This one covers Mali for sure and possibly Ghana

This one covers the Phoenicians

For people that receive info better from a white face

This is a good one to start an in depth study into the true depths of the magnificence of Ancient African technology.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
I remember watching a documentary about this years ago, I was still in school so it must have been like 12 years ago at least. He went to India and then to Africa. I think he brought back some giraffes to China or something. The main impact of his voyage is that to this day Indian and east African fishermen still use Chinese style sails on their fishing boats. Apparently it was a really effective design or something that he gave to them for free

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The Chinese, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Moors, and the empires of Mali and Ghana all had fleets of ships that were much larger and more technologically advanced than anything their contemporary European nations were producing at the same time, documented on record, and they all had been sailing the world forever, trading with each other, before the Europeans came on the scene and fukked the money up.
Ummmm...how does this work? Im pretty sure the ghana empire was land locked and nearly 500miles away from the ocean.:dwillhuh:

ghana_empire_africa_map.jpg