ChiefQueen vs electric_fur..sister vs pawg..who yall got ??

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Originally Posted by electric_fur
Uh how am in denial when I'm not actually 36?

Also, remember that you've partaken in failed exposures of at least two people here. You're not exactly guiltless on the idea that people like to start shyt. Age has

Originally Posted by ChiefQueen
Reread what I wrote. I said, 'you aren't that far off though'. :Meaning, you will be 36 in a few years.

Btw, what failed exposures are you talking about? If you're still on about the aroman21 thread it was obviously a joke thread that both of us knew about. Hence, why we're friends. You seem to have caught some feelings

You can't be in denial about being 36 if you aren't 36. I'm also not in denial that I'm 32. So I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. You seem to be stupid.

What I'm trying to get at - You're old, bitter and lonely. No wonder why you're always on here and on tc.

I'm not sure in what world 32 is old. I wish honestly I could still be at the age where I thought that 30 was old and know what that naivete felt like again

Um, you're old. You have absolutely nothing going on in your life except posting on the coli. I would hate to be your age and such a loser in life. :shameful:

edit: Who is messaging people about you?

so apprently chiefqueen was simpin willstyles and electric_fur
caught feelings

:what: yall tinychat crew :beli:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_inline_mgelnc9Khd1qzdu4f.gif