Chief Keef gets his nose dirty.....

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
......and that aint 3HUNNA :flabbynsick:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQOUFSShdIA"]CHIEF KEEF EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW - YouTube[/ame]

but all jokes aside Im startin to like this lil nikka....I happen to like ignorant hip hop every now and then :yeshrug: ........in small doses though :shaq:

but this nicca is definately on that white. his interviews, his eyes movin all around when he talkin, constantly rubbin his nose.... and the fact that he so young and was pushin white..im sure he was slippin and tested that sh1t out from time to time

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was listenin to some of that flo-rida interview the other day on the breakfast club, he's not as bad as chief keef but he's close. smh @ having no personality and wondering why you never sell any albums

:comeon:

selling singles is all this cat will ever be able to do.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
i was listenin to some of that flo-rida interview the other day on the breakfast club, he's not as bad as chief keef but he's close. smh @ having no personality and wondering why you never sell any albums

yea flo rida is a strange cat. I was jus waitin for charlamagne to ask him about his hairline :lolbron:

only reason I watched it

charlamagne da god :ahh:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He's doing WELL with that... He can care less about moving them albums lol.... He recoups off of singles...

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

It doesn't really matter, singles or albums.
As long as you generate an interest for people to come and pay 50 bucks + to come and see you for an hour all over the world.
The label doesn't even seem to care about promoting his album, cause they know it won't sell. They're banking on the singles instead and probably a nice 360 deal for his show money.