Chick has a boyfriend, but im still trying to hit that

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
Okay, I meet this chick at a college campus. I approached her and got her number. We've been texting each other back and forth. She seems interested in me b/c she keeps asking me questions about myself.

Until I asked her out for a drink, she mentioned she has a boyfriend in San Diego (long distance relationship). They live like 90 miles apart. But still wants to come out and have a drink with me. And made plans with me.

How would i approach this? Anybody been in this situation before?

I don't want to be friendzoned. I wanna hit that.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
First off fukk all that askin her out for a drink shyt...college chicks should be handled by hitting them up late night and asking them if they wanna chill...they in college for a reason breh, this is the time for them to sexually experiment...if she says yes, go to her dorm room and smash...

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
First off fukk all that askin her out for a drink shyt...college chicks should be handled by hitting them up late night and asking them if they wanna chill...they in college for a reason breh, this is the time for them to sexually experiment...if she says yes, go to her dorm room and smash...

She lives with roommates in her apartment complex. Luckily, I have my own spot ;)

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
2 hours away is a breeze. Not like he's on campus. :yeshrug:

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
2 hours away is a breeze. Not like he's on campus. :yeshrug:

Thats what I'm thinking so either A) I'm her backup option or B) The seducer/lover role.

I doubt she's happy with her current relationship.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Yeah idk op I be talking to girls that have bfs but they don’t mention it to me :hubie:

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
op when dude comes up unexpectedly from san diego

200w.gif