Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Daps
This year, in Angel's rookie season, the league average is 43.6%

After today's performance, Angel is shooting 40.2%

That's 8% below average. That's the equivalent of when Marcus Smart shot 42.2% in 2019 when the league average was 46.1%

:gucci: Breh can't subtract 40 from 43 correctly and is trying to talk shyt about a professional player's scoring efficiency. :dead:Shut your imbecilic ass up and go back to kindergarten, where you've clearly been stuck mentally and emotionally all your life.:camby:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
He said league average was 41% that’s why I said that and 46 is not 4% above average of 44.5 and 40 isn’t 8% below average of 43
Terrible math and it misses my point that they both shooting around league average as rookies
:gucci: Breh can't subtract 40 from 43 correctly and is trying to talk shyt about a professional player's scoring efficiency. :dead:Shut your imbecilic ass up and go back to kindergarten, where you've clearly been stuck mentally and emotionally all your life.:camby:

You two halfwits definitely rode the short bus to and from school :scust:

Don't know the difference between percentages and percentage points :what:

Don't know what percentage / relative change is :unimpressed:

You two momos just skipped math class all together, didn't you? :snoop:

We got bigwhite :mjpls: over here talking bout my alleged terrible math. More math for you, dummy, with your remarkable -5 rep and pathetic 1.42 dap/comment ratio. :mjlol:Do you know how I calculated that? Probably not. We know you can't do subtraction. It's pretty clear that you can't do simple division. :dead:

Then this other bozo inertia gives me the creeps resorting to name calling and saying I'm talking shyt about a professional :comeon:player's scoring efficiency when my post was free of any opining/editorializing. It was just the facts thus far into the season. The nerve of this fakkit calling me an imbecile. Saying I've been stuck in kindergarten emotionally my whole life while your dumbass is the one responding to an innocuous post emotionally like the bytch that you are. :camby:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

We got bigwhite :mjpls: over here talking bout my alleged terrible math. More math for you, dummy, with your remarkable -5 rep and pathetic 1.42 dap/comment ratio. :mjlol:Do you know how I calculated that? Probably not. We know you can't do subtraction. It's pretty clear that you can't do simple division. :dead:

Then this other bozo inertia gives me the creeps resorting to name calling and saying I'm talking shyt about a professional :comeon:player's scoring efficiency when my post was free of any opining/editorializing. It was just the facts thus far into the season. The nerve of this fakkit calling me an imbecile. Saying I've been stuck in kindergarten emotionally my whole life while your dumbass is the one responding to an innocuous post emotionally like the bytch that you are. :camby:

:dead:DUDE IN ALL OF MY LIFE
IVE NEVER SEEN ONE PERSON, ANALYST,
JOURNALIST OR ANYONE ELSE SAY...

40.2% IS 92% OF 43.6%
SO THIS PERSON SHOT 8% BELOW
LEAGUE AVERAGE.

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF AUTISTIC?

THE BASELINE IS 100%.

YOU CANT CHANGE THE BASELINE
AS YOU PLEASE.

:devil:
:evil:

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

First off you didn’t say percentage / relative change why would anybody just assume you using percentage / relative change considering it’s not used much. Second off using percentage / relative change is dumb to use in basketball and never have I ever seen it used because it doesn’t apply in basketball terms so you would do it as I and everyone else did in the thread which is subtracting the difference or use percentage points. Also idk what rep is nor do I care about my dap to message ratio wth.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps

:dead:DUDE IN ALL OF MY LIFE
IVE NEVER SEEN ONE PERSON, ANALYST,
JOURNALIST OR ANYONE ELSE SAY...

40.2% IS 92% OF 43.6%
SO THIS PERSON SHOT 8% BELOW
LEAGUE AVERAGE.

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF AUTISTIC?

THE BASELINE IS 100%.

YOU CANT CHANGE THE BASELINE
AS YOU PLEASE.

:devil:
:evil:

I too have never seen it used then he tried to call me dumb because I’m supposed to know he’s using percentage / relative change🤣 why would I take the final value - the initial value then divide it but the initial value again when talking basketball. I would like for him to explain why he thought he should use that formula

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You’re a whole bytch and a peasant. Just like your parents. Your life can’t even compare to mines little boy lol. Suck a dikk and be mad. Your fakkit immigrant brethren are hating on a black american woman. You come from the same stock.

bytch made incels hating on (black american) women will never not be lame. Hating on a chick who is breaking all-time records. You will never be great at ANYTHING in life. What record have you broke other than being perennial lifelong imbecile? Loser bytch boy

Lol man said I'm a peasant.

Real CAC babble, you really aren't worth my time. Stay broke and unproductive.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol man said I'm a peasant.

Real CAC babble, you really aren't worth my time. Stay broke and unproductive.
You are. And you’re a grown man whose screenname is named after another man lmao (yes his real name is yaya). Probably because your own identity and existence is trash :dead:

Grade A bozo loser

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in here crashing out over women’s basketball and derailing threads with disrespect…just like we do with NFL and NBA

This only means one thing…
WNBA really made it in 2024 brehs :ohhh:

I never thought I would see the day, like having a Black President :mjcry: