Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka, I've been thrown out the paint before because I'm a guard. Didn't complain because I like that rough shyt (PAUSE). But I know a foul when I see one and Angel was just a little too aggressive.

:dame:NAH IM GONNA
HAVE TO OVERRULE THAT PAUSE

:devil:
:evil:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
You been on a tirade this whole time. You're emotional cause they lost and they didn't get a double double. It's alright I've been there before.

The double double so useless as well. They were gonna lose and have a losing record during this double double streak. Thread title is nasty work considering she missed easy buckets.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
The double double so useless as well. They were gonna lose and have a losing record during this double double streak. Thread title is nasty work considering she missed easy buckets.
The sky suck the double double was good for the team to sell tickets

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Of course I didn’t watch. I never said I did. 41% from the field during the reg season when she operates in the paint is egregious. You have ulterior motives if you say otherwise.

Whether a foul is called or not on a shot attempt effects that player's field goal percentage, you know that right?

If Angel Reese drove to the paint and got foul calls for her and missed the shot, it doesn't count as a missed shot on the Box score. Hence preserving her field goal percentage

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
No one gives a shyt about silly records that don't mean anything. She is not a good basketball player. The WNBA as a whole is garbage so cares if she was 7th. As a hooper she is bad. She gotta work on her game a ton. In terms of actual SKILLSET she is lacking a lot. Shooting even worse than a league where the average is 41% is embarrassing. She's a lightweight bum.
Man STFU

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether a foul is called or not on a shot attempt effects that player's field goal percentage, you know that right?

If Angel Reese drove to the paint and got foul calls for her and missed the shot, it doesn't count as a missed shot on the Box score. Hence preserving her field goal percentage

Yea if she didn’t get fouled all the time, she’d shoot 60% right? Give me a break. Her lack of touch has been getting clowned for years now. She has Kwame like touch. She averages 41% because she has no idea where the rim is half the time and just chucks the ball.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So many thoughts on that clip since i didn't watch the game but damn she got no middy?! I mean i can understand if it was the rebounds she was short but not the two points...in damn near two quarters she didn't score once? which means they locked in on her rim running and/or she was missing all her jump shots. Anyway we know white ppl gonna cheat to get to a win so i'm not shocked...she better learn how to really start scoring cuz all of a sudden i'm seeing a new article a day about Caitlyn Clarks historic blah blah blah...

She barely gets the ball. And when they get it to her it's bad passes and all type of other shyt shyt. She isn't naturally the focal point of the offense she gets hers doing the dirty work. She definitely should get more touches (along with Cardoso) but the guards be on some bullshyt. She should get more touches because she draws double teams and she can kick the ball out for assists.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:martin: That is a legit offensive foul wtf is the whining about?

Once again someone who didn't watch the game. It looks sus from that angle but the replay shows the Liberty player had Angel's arm locked up in an armbar.. any aggressive movement from Angel in that clip is her trying to free her arm. That's why she spazzed and threw the ball. Spoon should've challenged that play.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I peep that as well. Lots of immigrant posters hating on black american men and women

Stupid will stay stupid.

Big ups to Aja, Napheesa, Chelsea Gray etc. but come at Angel and it's immigrants(CAC babble by the way) hating on black American women. You are too stupid to have a smart phone and intent on creating division over a girl that isn't really a great basketball player.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Yea if she didn’t get fouled all the time, she’d shoot 60% right? Give me a break. Her lack of touch has been getting clowned for years now. She has Kwame like touch. She averages 41% because she has no idea where the rim is half the time and just chucks the ball.
For years???

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
No one gives a shyt about silly records that don't mean anything. She is not a good basketball player. The WNBA as a whole is garbage so cares if she was 7th. As a hooper she is bad. She gotta work on her game a ton. In terms of actual SKILLSET she is lacking a lot. Shooting even worse than a league where the average is 41% is embarrassing. She's a lightweight bum.
If average is 41 then she shooting average :dahell: