Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
They busted nuts over Clark’s first 20pt game in a preseason game, did entire segments when she got hard fouled, and gushed about her ALMOST triple-double. Meanwhile, Angel is actually breaking ACTUAL records and gets no coverage unless it’s tied to Clark.

Exactly. I don't remember a segment when Alyssa Thomas took angel down by the neck after previously hard fouling her twice already in the same game.... way more dangerous than the pick by Stewy on Tom Cruise

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nah breh this ain't it... I literally said that people would hype up an "almost" triple double. Over actual stats and records being broken... ALMOST doesn't compare in anyway. We not giving her extra point. And if she does get a triple double she will be the only rookie to get one... whoopty doo.... Angel has already broken an all time record and is on solid pace to break another. It's really not neck and neck at all.

I'm trying to look up the stat but if angel continues this she might end up as the first rookie to lead the league in rebounds while setting the all time RPG record at the same time... and has already broken the double double record and is on pace to make it unreachable for anyone in the foreseeable future

So answer how does an "almost" history making stat compare to multiple history making stats?
Well it ain’t almost anymore

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Go make a Tom Cruise thread breh... 12th double double in a row..... league history already made and continues to be made...
Yea like I originally said they’re both great and it’s a neck and neck battle. Any basketball fan should enjoy a historic ROY race instead of pushing false narrative about a player and saying it’s not even a close race

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea like I originally said they’re both great and it’s a neck and neck battle. Any basketball fan should enjoy a historic ROY race instead of pushing false narrative about a player and saying it’s not even a close race

You're missing the whole point but you got it. I'm done

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NONE OF THE ANALYTICS
SAY ITS CLOSE THOUGH...

IF THESE ANALYTICS FAVORED CLARK
THEY WOULD BE PLASTERED ALL OVER
THE SPORTS NETWORKS.

REESE TOP 20 IN PER
CLARK NOT EVEN TOP 50

REESE TOP 15 IN WIN SHARES
CLARK IS 88TH

REESE 108 OFFENSIVE RATING
CLARK 95 OFFENSIVE RATING

REESE 99 DEFENSIVE RATING
CLARK 110 DEFENSIVE RATING

IN WHAT WORLD IS THIS CLOSE?

:mjpls:THEY ONLY PUSH ANALYTICS
WHEN THEY FAVOR JOKIC, LUKA, CLARK
:devil:
:evil:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I get that @O.iatlhawksfan trying to be like some unbiased medium between Clark and Reese narrative, but I wouldn't die on that hill till after Reese wins ROY. Which Clark is still favorite to win it and that's egregious with how rough her season turned out to be imo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
8w7odl.gif

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If it’s close you know they gonna give it to Clark so I hope she keeps on putting them up, hope she averages a dbl dbl and then she can’t be denied. That’s our ROTY right there. :banderas:
Some voters already had their pick made up before the season even started

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If it’s close you know they gonna give it to Clark so I hope she keeps on putting them up, hope she averages a dbl dbl and then she can’t be denied. That’s our ROTY right there. :banderas:
if it's close they should be Co-Rookie of the Year

and really pop off the rookie vs vets narrative :mjgrin: i haven't seen those two talk any trash about each other all year but the vets stay throwing strays