Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
i remember when the Magic-Bird comparison came up people were quick to say Reese wasn’t good enough to be the magic Johnson

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Lol nah I was a fan until that "they are watching because of me!"

Y'all real stupid though, nuance has no place here. Carry on.
She didn't say they were only watching because of her. She was pushing back on the narrative that it was only because of CC. The whole CC shyt would have less juice without Reese imo.
4-B26-C3-EA-963-D-48-DE-BDB4-60-C53-FB67025.jpg

Wtf does gulf have to do with Angel Reese?
It's a fake account.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They was too busy hating. They ain’t in college no more and Angel has arrived. If they keep this team together and get a couple good pieces it’s over. The rookie of the year shyt is going to be interesting cause I think these fools are going to try to give it to Clark and Reese. Boooy if that happens :russ:
The more I think about it, objectively it isn't close. Reese having a historic WNBA season in her rookie year...and Clark is damn near assisting the opposition (through turnovers) just as much as her own teammates :dead:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
sucks she only get 1:43 of love on ESPN. She always been the truth.
They busted nuts over Clark’s first 20pt game in a preseason game, did entire segments when she got hard fouled, and gushed about her ALMOST triple-double. Meanwhile, Angel is actually breaking ACTUAL records and gets no coverage unless it’s tied to Clark.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
She didn't say they were only watching because of her. She was pushing back on the narrative that it was only because of CC. The whole CC shyt would have less juice without Reese imo.

It's a fake account.
The way she phrased it came off horribly plus the cheering when they foul Caitlin. She needs some PR help badly, she could really shine here.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She's getting better every game and it's insane. She makes comments on things she wants to improve on during post Game interviews and executes the very next game...also takes notes of what the internet says and enjoys silencing the bs narratives. This is some Jordan esque shyt that doesn't come along everyday