Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I ain't think they was gone give her that last rebound when she got blocked and regained possession, her foot was out of bounds but no complaints this way. It took them a while to add it to the scoreboard.

Good job stat keepers 💪🏾

SHE GOT POSSESSION
THEN STEPPED OUT OF BOUNDS

:devil:
:evil:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I had a conversation with my homeboy about the whole WNBA players mad at the White Girl who be shooting like Steph and shyt because she getting all this exposure.

I told him straight up “they females fukk you thought was going to happen, but if you want to keep it a buck Reese is the one who should more pissed off because a whole lot of muthafukas was tuning in to see her also when she played against the great white lady hype”.

Next Day he texted me the article of Reese saying “I helped in that also”. She been slepped on

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
i still don't know how people saw her dominate multiple times in college and didn't think it would transfer to the WNBA.
They was too busy hating. They ain’t in college no more and Angel has arrived. If they keep this team together and get a couple good pieces it’s over. The rookie of the year shyt is going to be interesting cause I think these fools are going to try to give it to Clark and Reese. Boooy if that happens :russ:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The rookie of the year shyt is going to be interesting cause I think these fools are going to try to give it to Clark and Reese. Boooy if that happens :russ:

WHY DO YALL KEEP SAYING THIS?

YALL DONT KNOW HOW A VOTING
SYSTEM WORKS?

ARE ALL OF THE SPORTSWRITERS
AND BROADCASTERS GONNA
MEET IN A SECRET ROOM
AND FILL OUT THE BALLOT TOGETHER?
:devil:
:evil:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
4-B26-C3-EA-963-D-48-DE-BDB4-60-C53-FB67025.jpg

Wtf does gulf have to do with Angel Reese?

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew her rebounding would translate. I just didn’t think it would translate like this and this soon

She plays hard and she undeniable on the boards you have to respect it

Once she finishes better she can be a top 10 player in the league.

She already the second most popular player in the league. Future is up up for her

I’d still say Aja is more popular :manny: