Chicago Sky Sit Angel Reese For The Rest Of The Season In An Effort To Tank For A Top 3 Pick

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never thought Angel Reese being good would put some black dudes in their feelings the way it has but here we are

What is not to like about a high energy high effort player doing unprecedented things as a rookie?
That @Yayo Toure dude is a weirdo.

He shat on Sha'Carri too.

she said she abused her one time.

but of course Shakleberry will run with the narrative and use it to deflect from everything else going wrong in her life. Crazy how this whole clown show of a woman you guys put advertising dollars behind, she's not even the fastest US female. Stop giving the spotlight to mediocrity.

Sha'Carri has no redeeming qualities. She isn't even talented. Can we fast forward to next year where nobody remembers her anymore?

Y'all pick sides and always side with a proven idiot.

Sha'Carri is back?

What has Sha'Carri ever won?

The biggest surprise here is Sha'Carri actually ran, since she usually ducks these diamond league meets to save face. I guess the thots don't care about her as much so her sponsorship money drying up.

Hit me up at the world championships

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Lol nah I was a fan until that "they are watching because of me!"

Y'all real stupid though, nuance has no place here. Carry on.

First of all she said "they are watching because of me too"

And she's 100% right because I am certainly watching because of her. I'm watching the Liberty too. But I came back to WNBA because of Reese and the whole college ball scene. So where is the lie? I know I'm not the only one and there are more people. But if only just one person watches for her then her statement is factual

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area

:jbhmm: IM SEEING CORRELATION...

IT SEEMS THE SAME PPL WHO
HAVE BEEN shytTING ON REESE
HAVE POSTS shytTING SHACARRI.

SOMETHING TELLS ME MOST
OF THESE DUDES ARENT NATIVE BLACK AMERICANS

:devil:
:evil:

That's really what it is, but this site is mostly anti black american so people don't want to call it what it is.