CHICAGO MIGRANT CRISIS: JAN 1 2025, ALL CHICAGO HOMELESS AND MIGRANTS WILL COMPETE FOR 6800 BEDS - MORE EQUITABLE!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was never on food stamps as an adult, so I'm not sure what the balances are supposed to look like, but the person that made that post seems like she's just jealous that she couldn't get that kind of hook-up.
how about, instead of "hooking them up" with anything, we just don't let them in at all?

if you show up at the border needing food stamps and shelter, that person is not an asset. they are a burden. we have an entire legal immigration system to determine this, and Democrats just piss all over it :mindblown:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just before the election. Quick get rid of all the illegals.
:mjlol:

Panama starts returning migrants on US-funded flights​

Panama on Tuesday started repatriating undocumented migrants on flights financed by the United States.

The move comes less than two months after José Raúl Mulino was sworn in as Panama's president.

Mr Mulino campaigned on a promise to "close" the Darién Gap, the dangerous stretch of jungle which more than half a million migrants crossed last year on their way north from South America.

The Biden administration said it had agreed to pay for the flights as part of its efforts to deter irregular migration.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just before the election. Quick get rid of all the illegals.
:mjlol:

Panama starts returning migrants on US-funded flights​

Panama on Tuesday started repatriating undocumented migrants on flights financed by the United States.

The move comes less than two months after José Raúl Mulino was sworn in as Panama's president.

Mr Mulino campaigned on a promise to "close" the Darién Gap, the dangerous stretch of jungle which more than half a million migrants crossed last year on their way north from South America.

The Biden administration said it had agreed to pay for the flights as part of its efforts to deter irregular migration.
:wtf:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

that first video u posted is some propaganda :duck:. it has been debunked, and I live maybe 10 minutes from where this shyt is going down and I'm NOT seeing any type of takeover by migrants.

yes, I see some in the predominantly black neighborhoods, but they most definitely aren't taking over.

the NY post is a known conservative newspaper, so they are just repeating MAGA bullshyt talking points and fear mongering. :camby:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps